Social Media is dominating the way the internet is used and here’s why:
We love to connect with people, it’s human nature. With the advent of Social Media we’re all interconnected like never before.
The average Facebook user has 200 friends who all see what they like and dislike… instantly. Facebook (with over 750 Million members!) allows you to have your own free website inside their platform, just ready to share sales, discounts offers, competitions and tips with everyone interested in your products & services.
These specialized Facebook pages offer a gaggle of benefits that would turn any entrepreneur, large business, or corporation’s head:
1. Community Building: The Fan Page is a great platform for your loyal followers to come together for your product or service by utilizing the Wall feature or other available modular applications. Users can submit text testimonials, post pictures, create and upload video, hold discussions with each other – all supporting the growth of your online community.
2. Search Engine Optimization:The benefits of creating a Fan Page also give you more footing in search ranking. By publishing backlinks to your business’ pages as well as having a Facebook Fan Page with your name in the title, your business will be receiving some big bonus points in the SEO department.
3. Insights: Facebook Fan Pages are nicely equipped with a good amount of analytics tools accessible by page owners. You’ll be able to track the number of interactions your page has with fans, view key demographics like sex, age, and location, and more.
4. Communication: You have a variety of customization options when choosing to communicate with your fan base. You can send an update that appears as notifications on homepages, and you can target your message to match a specific age, gender, and location. Don’t forget – since you can publish to the “stream”, you’re able to communicate messages and posts directly into your fans’ homepages.
5. Competitions: Social platforms are a fantastic way to introduce competitions that can be shared with their friends just by registering with a click! We have powerful software platforms that not only capture their contact details but automatically sharing that they entered your competition with their friends, expanding the reach and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
6. Gated Content & List Building: You can easily restrict content from your Facebook visitors until they become a ‘fan’. This gives you a quick first-look way of capturing their information in exchange for a coupon or ‘Secret Specials’ page. You can then broadcast messages to every ‘fan’ of your page from within Facebook simply and easily.
6. Price: Did I forget to mention that Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn are completely free? All of these previous benefits are available for the low, low cost of zero dollars. You could have one up and running in just a smidgen of time.
If your business doesn’t have a Fan Page yet, check your competitors pages out and ask yourself why you haven’t.
If your an action taker who wants to use Social Media in their business, get in touch.